Here are some benefits of having a cupcake wedding cake.
• A cupcake wedding cake is usually a cheaper option than a traditional cake.
• Cupcake wedding cakes are easier to handle and not as messy.
• Transporting cupcakes is a lot easier than carrying a large cake with multiple layers.
• Cupcake wedding cakes can be assembled at the reception hall rather than at the bakery.
• Since there are so many little cakes, you can actually have a lot of different flavors!
• Because they’re individually wrapped, the reception staff doesn’t have to deal with plating up slices for each guest.
• The cupcakes don’t even have to be served. Each guest can pick a cupcake from the tower or “cupcake bar”.
• Cupcakes are also easier to carry home for the guest who would love a piece of cake, but would rather not eat it at the reception.
• They could also be boxed up and used as favors.
"""Butterflies"" Laser-Cut Cupcake Holders (Set of 50)"
Because it's the smallest details that turn good parties into great events, you'll definitely impress your guests with tasty cupcakes served in these magnificent "Butterflies" Cupcake Holders. Ideal for spring, summer and garden weddings, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, baby showers, Mother's Day lunches, Easter parties, and more, these elegant, white cupcake holders feature an exquisite laser-cut design that transforms a simple cupcake into a heavenly treat. The cupcake holders come in a set of 50. Easy assembly.
Cupcake photo from BakeDesserts.com